Sunday, March 15, 2020

Blog Necromancy

Is it dead?
Well, it almost was...


Time to resurrect it with the power of necromancy!
 
Seems like I neglected my blog pretty badly throughout the last year and a half. Time to fix this. 
I haven´t been idle in 2019 and early 2020 - in fact, I painted and sculpted a lot of new stuff, just did not post it anywhere.

I´ve been very focused on improving my productivity, so much so that I did not take the time to document the results online. But I like the ability to look back on my blog and see what I´ve done and how my skills develop over time. Looking back is a healthy reminder that everything starts small and develops over time into what you see these days.



For 2019 I made a pledge to paint more miniatures. Long story short: 
I showed my best friend in 2018 that new years resolutions do indeed work if you make them specific and measurable - and he achieved and exceeded what he planned to do.
On New years eve, as it was time to find new resolutions and goals for 2019, he asked me what my resolution for the new year was, and so I commited to painting more minis and watching less videos on streaming platforms.



And so I painted or sculpted 401 miniatures (20mm+) or bases (15mm or smaller) that I did not present to you.On some of them I cut corners, some of them I painted to a very high standard.

I´ll try to update you on these achievements over the coming weeks.
Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment