Sunday, March 29, 2020

New Bush War Releases and Work in Progress

Hi all,
 
as promised, I´m starting with the updates on what I´ve been up to in the last few months.
I want to start by introducing some new models I sculpted not too long ago.

Brand New Sets
 
 
African Riflemen
 
 
 African Tribal Warriors
 
 
Released a while ago, but not presented here before: 
 
 African Insurgents with Support Weapons 


African Insurgenst with AK Skirmishing

You can get these new sets at my homepage here
 
Or click on the banner: 
https://www.enfilade-figures.com/catalog/africa
 
 


Work in Progress for the next batch of Releases: 
 
 
Portuguese G3 Firing
 

 
 
African Army - MachineGunners


More is in the pipeline, but you´ll have to wait a little longer for more pictures ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment