Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Weapon Stash

Today, I received a secret weapon shipment from the smuggler:


Well, this is a litte behind the scenes entry, if you want to call it that way. I´ve received a shipment from my alternative casting service, testing quality, delivery time and all that stuff with a casting run of weapons and dollies. And I have to say, I´m very satisfied with the results and will make sure to run part of my production through this caster, simply for the much smaller delivery time and comparable level of quality.



And of course, there´s been progress on SADF - still working on the arms though, have to be very careful with these to avoid breaking them off. Right now, I have to be patient and let the putty cure before proceeding with the details.



No comments:

Post a Comment