Tuesday, April 8, 2014
And another entry in my WIP diary on the east germans. Took some more time today to build some arms and noticed that I still missed a pouch, so I added it for most of the soldiers (some will have it added later as I didnt want to interfere with half-set putty on their arms)
The other group is also making some progress, but of course still a few steps behind.
These are taking slightly more time than usual, but I really like the results so far, so definitely a worthwile investment of my time. Still looking forward to doing something else for a change once the first four are ready :D